Bath towels are an essnetial household item that is sometimes overlooked. However, luxurious bath towels can make your bath or shower routine that much better. Comfortable towels are a great investment because they can make you feel better instantly, especially after a long day an da hot shower. With so many options on the Canadian market, it can be difficult to find the right towels for you.
To help with this challenge, we have created an ultimate selection of the best bath towels in Canada for 2023, based on features that Canadians find the most relevant. We evaluated these options thoroughly to reach this list. Here’s what these bath towels can offer you.
The 7 Best Bath Towels for Canadians in 2023
- Best Overall: Silk & Snow Terry Bath Towels
- Best Bath Towel Set: Utopia Towels Set
- Best Colour Options: Silk & Snow Turkish Towel
- Best Eco-Conscious: Takasa Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set
- Best Jumbo: Utopia Towels Luxurious Jumbo Bath Towels
- Best for Everyday Use: Glamburg Ultra Soft 8-Piece Towel Set
- Best Hand Towels: Utopia Towels Premium Hand Towels
Why Did We Choose These Bath Towels in Canada?
Each of the bath towel sets on our list stands out in its own way. They feature special materials, a more comfortable feel, or other features that put them at the top of our list. No matter what type of bath towel set you are looking for, there is an option on this list for you. Here’s why each of the best bath towels in Canada made our list.
The Silk & Snow Terry Bath Towels are the best towels in Canada overall. These 100% Egyptian Cotton towels feature four different collection pieces, eight colour options, and a choice between a plush towel and a more classic feel.
Finally, the best bath towel set in Canada is the Utopia Towels Set. This option includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 5 washcloths at an extremely affordable price. If you want a set of durable towels that won’t break the bank, this set has you covered.
If you want a towel that holds up to everyday use, don’t overlook the Glamburg Ultra Soft 8-Piece Towel Set. These quick-drying, all-purpose bath towels are easy to care for and come in a variety of different colours to suit any bathroom.
The Takasa Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set is the best eco-conscious towel set and an excellent organic option for Canadians. These towels are made from 100% organic cotton and are made ethically in India.
The Utopia Towels Luxurious Jumbo Bath Towels are a great choice for those seeking a jumbo size in their towels. These luxury bath sheets are made from 100% ring-spun cotton for enhanced comfort. They feel smooth and soft on the skin while providing high absorbency and durability.
Speaking of colour options, you won’t go wrong with the Silk & Snow Turkish Towel. While this set doesn’t have a lot of colour options available, they offer a curated selection of styles that work in most modern, classy bathrooms.
The Utopia Towels Premium Hand Towels are a highly absorbent option made from 100% combed ring-spun cotton. These extra-large bath towels can be great additions to Canadian bathrooms. There are 6 Turkish-style hand towels included with the set, and they provide an extra soft feeling for maximum pampering.
Silk & Snow Terry Bath Towels
It's Great For:
The Silk & Snow Terry Bath Towels are some of the best bath towels in Canada for 2023, especially when you consider the host of choices they offer. These bath towels are available in two different ‘feel’ options, including Plush and Classic. The Plush version is incredibly thick and comfortable, with longer terry loops than the Classic version. These fluffy towels are gentle on your skin and super absorbent, with a GSM of around 750.
The Classic option is thinner, with a lower loop count and a GSM of 540. If you prefer a more average towel feel without the plush design, this is the option for you. Both options are made with 100% certified Egyptian cotton that is combed to remove the shorter staples. This means that the towels are softer than you might expect.
While the cotton used to make these towels comes from Egypt, the towels themselves are assembled in Portugal in an exceptional textile facility. The towels are sustainably produced, making them perfect for eco-conscious Canadians. Both towel options feature a twill border for a classic loop, as well as a hanging loop for easy storage and drying.
You can purchase washcloths, hand towels, bath towels, and bath sheets separately with the same colours and options. There are eight different colour options, which include a wide range of aesthetics. You can choose from neutrals like White, Sand, Nimbus Grey, and Luna. Bolder options include two shades of pink (Champagne Pink and Misty Rose) as well as Tempest Blue and Flint Black.
- Sustainable Approach. These bath towels were made in Portugal with sustainable methods that are great for eco-conscious Canadians.
- Egyptian Cotton Comfort. The towels are made from 100% Egyptian cotton, providing sumptuous comfort to Canadians looking to enjoy post-bath pampering.
- 2 Different Feel Options. You can choose between the Plush and the Classic feel options. The Plush is fluffier, while the Classic is thinner, but they are both very comfortable and absorbent.
- Hanging Loops for Easy Storage. The towels come with hanging loops to make storage easier while keeping them in good condition without effort.
Our Expert’s Take
“These bath towels from Silk & Snow are made sustainably and provide luxurious comfort thanks to the Egyptian cotton used to make them.”
Best Bath Towel Set
Utopia Towels Set
It's Great For:
The Utopia Towels Set offers a complete set of one of the best bath towels in Canada. You’ll get 8 pieces with this set, which includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 4 washcloths. This is enough to get a good start on your linen closet without breaking the bank. You can choose from 15 different colour options, too – these include brighter oranges, blues, pinks, and purples, as well as neutral colours like white, brown, beige, and grey.
These towels are made with 100% ringspun cotton, which creates a soft, smooth fabric that is still extremely absorbent. They have a classic feel, which means they are versatile. You can use these towels at the pool, the beach, the gym, or in your bathroom at home. Wherever you choose to take them, they will perform well.
The hems are double-stitched to prevent fraying, which helps with frequent use and washing. As long as you follow the care instructions outlined by the manufacturer, these towels will remain soft and comfortable for a long time. They are extremely durable.
These towels are also easy to care for. You can wash them at home in your washing machine. You can use whichever type of cycle or temperature you prefer. When it comes to drying, you can dry them using a high heat cycle and hang them up while they are still damp to complete the drying process. This process makes them some of the easiest towels to care for on our list.
- Complete Set. This set of towels from Utopia has 8 pieces that provide everything you might need for your linen closet.
- Highly Absorbent. The towels are designed to be very absorbent and to feel great on the skin.
- Double-Stitched Hems. The double-stitched hems of the towels in the set prevent fraying, which can assist with enjoying these towels for a longer time.
- Soft Feel. The ring-spun cotton adds a very soft feeling to the skin that will create even more enjoyment of these towels.
Our Expert’s Take
“Utopia’s bath towels are extremely soft and extremely absorbent, so you’ll feel comfortable using them after your shower. They also come in a complete set, so you won’t have to buy additional pieces individually.”
Best Colour Options
Silk & Snow Turkish Towel
It's Great For:
The Silk & Snow Turkish Towel set features four different pieces which are purchased separately. These include a washcloth, hand towel, bath towel, and bath sheet. Each piece comes in your choice of six understated styles, which include softer colours and different variations of a pinstriped design. Each option can look great in any classic bathroom. If you want the entire set at one price, consider choosing one of Silk & Snow’s Turkish Towel bundles. These bundles allow you to customize the towels you receive in your set.
These towels come in six different colours, including a beige pinstripe option (Finn), two-tone coral (Moby), two-tone beige (Catalina), grey stripe pattern (Caspian), white and black pinstripe (Isla), and light blue stripe pattern (Nerissa). All the available towel set pieces come in each of these colours, allowing you to mix and match or choose a matching set.
These towels are woven to be lightweight and dry quickly, creating a smooth, textured towel that looks and feels great. Each includes a hanging loop, allowing you to hang your towel without stretching them or distorting the weave. These towels are crisp and comfortable without being stiff. Each is made from the softest 100% certified Egyptian cotton. The cotton is combed to remove shorter strands, creating a feel that is soft and lightly textured.
Each towel is assembled and woven in Portugal, at one of the world’s leading textile facilities. They’re extremely versatile and work well as standard bath towels, beach towels, and can even be used as a throw blanket for those breezy spring nights. To wash these towels, use cold water and a gentle washing machine cycle. Hang to dry.
- Egyptian Cotton Opulence. These towels are made from sustainably handled 100% Egyptian cotton which delivers sumptuous comfort to Canadian bathers that mimics a spa experience.
- Versatile Design. The towels feature an elegant design that can be used for other functions, such as draping them around you as blankets.
- Lightweight. The woven design of the towels contributes to quick drying and provides texture that feels even better on the skin.
- Convenient Storage. The hoops that come with the towels provide easy storage that keeps the towels in good shape as they dry.
Our Expert’s Take
“These 100% Egyptian Cotton towels are extremely high-quality and comfortable. There are six colour options available, with softer colours and neutral designs that look great in any bathroom.”
Takasa Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set
It's Great For:
For Canadians who value Fairtrade and eco-conscious products, Taska’s Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set is a perfect choice. This soft and luxurious towel set is made from 100% organic cotton and is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified. Ethically made in India, the Fairtrade certification ensures all Takasa’s makers at every step of the supply chain are achieving sustainable livelihoods. Each bath towel set saves 487 days of drinking water, avoids 8 miles of emissions, and 145 sq. Ft of land is farmed without pesticides.
Free of harmful dyes and chemicals, this towel set is plush and luxurious and offers an ultra-low twist for extra absorbency. These towels are also finished with a clean and natural hem, and for easy hanging, they feature a towel loop.
This towel set is available in a variety of colours, and it comes in a 6-piece option with 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths or a 7-piece option that also includes an ultra-plush bathmat.
Takasa’s Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set delivers an excellent balance of high-quality luxury with organic and Fairtrade solutions, making it ideal for environmentally conscious Canadians.
- Eco-Conscious. Using 100% organic and Fairtrade-certified cotton, this towel set is made ensuring sustainable livelihoods for makers at every level of the supply chain.
- Luxurious Feel. These 700 GSM organic cotton towels are ultra-soft and plush to the touch.
- Multiple Colours. All four natural colours will match nearly any bathroom.
- Highly Absorbent. Designed with an ultra-low twist, these towels are extra absorbent.
Our Expert’s Take
“Eco-conscious Canadians will love the way these cotton bath towels feel. They are made ethically in India and feature 100% organic cotton for a softer texture.”
Utopia Towels Luxurious Jumbo Bath Towels
It's Great For:
The Utopia Towels Luxurious Jumbo Bath Towels offer a luxurious drying experience in a large size. There are 2 towels included in the set, both the same size: a jumbo bath sheet towel, and an extra large bath towel. Both of them are made from 100% ring-spun cotton, with a stylish design that is also functional. These towels are highly absorbent, offering quick drying.
The combed ring-spun cotton also provides amazing softness and a hotel-quality feel that is elegant and luxurious. Each towel has a double-hemmed finish which increases the durability of the towels. These terry towels are some of the most absorbent options available, and they provide great coverage thanks to their size.
The towels offer plenty of versatility. You can use them after showers, after baths, or after arranging homemade spa sessions. The colour in the towels is long-lasting, and no harsh chemicals are used while manufacturing them. Both the towels are made from organic natural materials, available in a variety of colours so you can always choose the ones that fit your preferences best.
This towel set is easy to maintain. It is machine washable on a gentle program with cold water and can be used in the dryer on a low cycle. When using a tumble dryer, it is recommended to remove them from the appliance when they are almost fully dry. You should always hang them where there is good ventilation, and dry them as soon as you are done using them.
- Luxurious Quality. You can use these towels to experience hotel quality right at home.
- Highly Absorbent. This set is made from combed ring-spun cotton, which is highly absorbent. You can quickly get dry while using these towels, or you can relax after a bath or a shower with the towel wrapped around you.
- Extra-Large Size. Canadians can enjoy the extra-large size of the towels by wrapping up in them.
- Colourful Options. There are 11 colour options for this set, so you can enjoy a range of personalization options. The colour is long-lasting so you can enjoy it for an extended period of time.
Our Expert’s Take
“This set includes two highly-absorbent bath towels that are extremely durable and luxurious. The 11 available colours give you plenty of options for most decor.”
Best for Everyday Use
Glamburg Ultra Soft 8-Piece Towel Set
It's Great For:
The Glamburg Ultra Soft 8-Piece Towel Set is one of the best options on our list for frequent use and washing. This durable ring-spun cotton set can stand up to whatever you throw at it. Instead of falling apart or reducing durability due to frequent use, these towels will keep going as long as you need them.
They are made with 100% pure ring-spun cotton, which makes them extremely absorbent. They have a classic feel which only gets softer each time you wash them. Taking care of the towels is easy to do, as you can wash them in cold water and tumble dry them on low. After the first wash, you’ll notice an immediate difference in softness.
This set comes with eight pieces, including two bath towels, two hand towels, and four washcloths. While this might not stock your pantry, the towels are extremely affordable. There are other sets available within the same listing, allowing you to purchase multiple options to get all the pieces you need.
If you want your bathroom to feature bold colours, these towels are perfect for you. There are 20 different colour options, including bright blues, greens, reds, and oranges. The wide range of colours makes these towels ideal for nearly every bathroom. On top of that, they are reinforced to prevent fraying and dry quickly after use.
- Super Absorbent. The Glamburg Ultra Soft set is made from absorbent ring-spun cotton that provides easy and comfortable drying.
- Luxurious Feel. This set brings to mind the sophisticated feeling experienced with towels at high-class hotels.
- Designed for Frequent Use. The 100% pure ring-spun cotton used to make the towels increases durability and is very resistant to wear even during long use.
- Comprehensive 8-Piece Set. Canadians looking for a complete towel set will find plenty to enjoy with this Glamburg option.
Our Expert’s Take
“This luxurious set is elegant and absorbent. It includes 8 pieces that are durable and designed for frequent use.”
It's Great For:
The Utopia Towels Premium Hand Towels is a set of large hand towels that can be at home in any Canadian bathroom, whether for guests or for personal use. These towels are made from 100% combed ring-spun cotton, which makes it ultra-soft and highly absorbent. The towels are gentle on the skin, and can suit Canadians with sensitivities. This face-friendly set feels very soft. The towels are designed for durability and can be enjoyed for a longer time.
The woven design of the towels makes them fade-resistant and a practical choice that can be used anywhere, from gyms to hotels. This versatility enhances their convenience and the finish on them is double-stitched to increase durability. The towels are machine washable and easy to take care of. You can freshen them up whenever you need, as they will remain ultra-soft.
The lightweight design of the set makes it easy to use wherever you want. They look sophisticated so they can fit in with any interior design. These fluffy towels are also breathable, and provide great value for money. The large size can fit many needs, and the Turkish style provides a mini pampering session whenever you need one. To maintain the towels in ideal condition, make sure to avoid harsh chemicals and ironing.
- Fluffy Feel. These hand towels provide soft comfort whenever they are needed, and wherever you find a use for them.
- Lightweight and Absorbent. The hand towels are highly absorbent and quick drying, as well as lightweight.
- Gentle on the Skin. The towels are made from ring-spun cotton, which is gentle on the skin and makes a great choice for face washing.
- Long-Lasting Set. These towels are designed with durability in mind and they are fade-resistant.
Our Expert’s Take
“This set of hand towels is plush, stylish, and highly absorbent. The lightweight build makes it versatile.”
Comparing the Best Bath Towels for Canadians
|Best Overall||Silk & Snow Terry Bath Towels||100% Certified Egyptian Cotton||8 Options||Plush or Classic||Washcloth, Hand Towel, Bath Towel, or Bath Sheet|
|Best Bath Towel Set||Utopia Towels Set||100% Cotton||15 Options||Classic||2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, and 4 Washcloths|
|Best Colour Options||Silk & Snow Turkish Towel||100% Egyptian Cotton||6 Options||Lightweight||Washcloth, Hand Towel, Bath Towel, and Bath Sheet|
|Best Eco-Conscious||Takasa Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set||100% GOTS Organic Cotton||White, Natural, Alps, Desert||700 GSM||2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, 2 Washcloths, 1 Bathmat|
|Best Jumbo||Utopia Towels Luxurious Jumbo Bath Towels||100% Ring-Spun Cotton||11 Options||Hotel Quality||Jumbo Bath Sheets, Extra Large Bath Towel|
|Best for Everyday Use||Glamburg Ultra Soft 8-Piece Towel Set||100% Cotton||29 Options||Classic||2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, and 4 Washcloths|
|Best Hand Towels||Utopia Towels Premium Hand Towels||Ring Spun Cotton||11 Options||Ultra Soft||6 Large Hand Towels|
How We Selected These Bath Towels in Canada
We’ve spent years in the home and bedding industries. During this time, we’ve evaluated hundreds of products, tracked trends, and performed extensive research into brands and available options. We use this knowledge and our experience to help improve your life, whether we’re recommending mattresses, small kitchen appliances, or bedding.
To determine the best bath towels in Canada, our team of experts evaluate each set extensively. We analyzed each option and did hours to research to ensure we were giving you the best. This information helped us produce a list of great towels that can upgrade your bathroom. Here are some of the features we looked for.
- Materials. Most towels are made with cotton, but some are different. The type of cotton used can also affect how soft the towel is, so it’s important to note what each towel is made of.
- Collection Pieces. What comes with the collection? Some of the options on our list come in sets, while others include collections that offer each piece individually. We’ll tell you what pieces are included in the collection, or the set where applicable.
- Sizes. There isn’t a standard sizing system in place for bath towels. Some companies have a much different classification system for bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels, and more. We’ve included exact sizes where possible to help inform your decision.
- Feel. You can feel the difference between a standard department store towel and a more luxurious option. We tried to find the best selection of plush, comfortable towels that would be gentle on your skin.
How to Choose Bath Towels for Canadians
We use bath towels every day, so knowing what we like is simple, right? Unfortunately, there are more options than you might think when it comes to bath towels. From sizing to materials and beyond, knowing how to choose the best bath towels for you is important. The following features can help you choose the best bath towels in Canada for you.
Most towels are made of cotton, but there are some exceptions. Here’s a quick look at the different materials that your towels might be made of.
- Cotton. Cotton is a natural fabric that features long staples, or fibres. Longer staples are softer, while softer ones create a scratchier feel. For this reason, cotton is often processed in various ways to remove the shorter staples. The most common method is called combing. Combed cotton is softer overall, regardless of the type of cotton used. There are a few different cotton varieties used to create towels.
- Egyptian Cotton. This cotton is hand-picked and sourced directly from Egypt. The fibres are longer and softer than some of the other cotton varieties you might find.
- Turkish Cotton. Cotton from Turkey has longer fibres than even Egyptian cotton. These fibres are woven into durable, thin Turkish towels that dry out extremely quickly.
- Organic Cotton. All types of organic cotton are made without chemicals or toxins and harvested sustainably from plants that aren’t treated with pesticides. Organic cotton should have certifications attached, just to make sure.
- Microfibre. Microfibre is a synthetic material that is often made from polyester. They are smooth, durable, and great for a variety of tasks. They dry quickly and absorb moisture well.
- Bamboo. Bamboo towels are an eco-conscious option that is super soft and extremely absorbent. Bamboo can take longer to dry, but bamboo towels are always sustainably sourced.
While some of these materials are of a higher quality than others, there’s no right answer here. You may prefer one material over another based on its feel, ease of use, or absorbency. Make sure to choose an option you’ll be comfortable with. There’s no reason to purchase a high-quality bath towel set if you don’t like how they feel!
Some linens have standardized sizing systems, which allow you to understand roughly how large a product is. This is not the case with bath towels. Washcloths are the smallest, but the size can vary greatly. The same is true for all other towel classifications, which is why including dimensions is so important.
We’ve added the dimensions of the towels to our list to help you make an informed decision about which options will work for you. While sizes vary, a bath towel is usually about 20″ x 40″ or 30″ x 60″. Sizes larger than this are considered bath sheets, while smaller towels are either hand towels or washcloths.
The feel of your towels can be extremely important. Towels can be soft or scratchy, plush or thin. Whichever you prefer, knowing how a towel feels without being able to touch it yourself can be invaluable.
We’ve included the feel of each towel or towel set for this reason. While you can’t touch the towels yourself, you can get an idea of how they will feel when they arrive.
Thickness and GSM
Thickness and GSM can both affect how a towel feels, as well as how absorbent it is. Thicker, plush towels are generally more absorbent and have a higher GSM. Thinner towels dry quicker, but they are far less absorbent.
While thickness is a subjective measurement, GSM is a concrete figure you can refer to. GSM stands for grams per square meter. In different products, the GSM can indicate different features. For towels, this determines the weight and, therefore, the overall absorbency.
Lighter towels have a lower GSM (around 300). Classic towels have a GSM of around 500, while plush towels are at a GSM of 800+.
Companies don’t always note the GSM of their towels, but when they do, we’ll tell you.
Collections and Sets
Some of the best bath towels in Canada come in sets or collections, which offer different benefits. A set includes a range of different towel types and sizes, including washcloths and hand towels as well as bath towels. These sets allow you to purchase all your towels at once, often at a discounted price.
The alternative to towel sets is a collection of pieces priced separately. You can purchase your bath towels, bath sheets, and smaller towels (hand towels and washcloths) separately in any quantity you need. While this option is more expensive, it allows you to purchase only the pieces you need without any extras you aren’t going to use. Collections include the same options and colour choices throughout, so every piece will match.
Most towels come in either a set or a collection, so you have options when it comes to purchasing multiple bath towels at once.
If you are like most Canadians, you have some idea of how you want your bathroom to look. You want specific colours and decorations to make this functional room a little classier. That’s why companies offer different colour options for your towels. Choosing a colour, style, or aesthetic that fits your bathroom can help you appreciate your towels that much more.
While colour might not be the first thing you look for in a towel, it’s still an important consideration. Think about the rest of your décor, your shower curtain (if you have one), and options like rugs and mats. A uniform colour or style can help pull the room together, and your towels are part of that.
How to Care for Canadian Bath Towels
Each of the towels on our list has different instructions for care. You should always follow these instructions regarding machine washing cycles, water temperature, and drying options. If you fail to follow these instructions, the towels may not last as long or can become damaged.
However, outside of these washing instructions, there are a few care tips you can follow to help promote the longevity of your luxurious bath towels.
First, you should never use fabric softener when you wash your bath towels. Fabric softeners leave a waxy residue on the surface of your towel, which can reduce absorbency and make them feel scratchier. Hotels, for instance, often avoid washing their towels with fabric softeners. That’s how they get them so soft.
If the care instructions allow, you can wash your towels with vinegar occasionally. Some experts recommend doing a load of towels washed with vinegar instead of your regular detergents once each month. The vinegar helps remove soap residue from your towels and can help remove odours.
You should never iron your towels. Ironing your towels crushes the loops on the surface of the towel, which can greatly reduce absorbency. You should also avoid keeping towels in the bathroom itself. Use a linen closet or other storage space to hold your bath towels. Keeping towels in the bathroom when not in use can help breed mould and bacteria, as your bathroom is the most humid room in your home.
With these care tips and the instructions on your towels, you can help keep them fresh and absorbent for months to come. There’s no understating how nice it is to have nice towels, so it’s important to take care of them!
While these general tips are important to know, it’s also important to follow the care instructions on the tag. These instructions tell you the best way to care for your bath towels in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bath towels are great for all Canadians to use after a shower or bath. Bath towels are often softer and more absorbent than beach towels and come in a variety of materials. Whether you are on a budget, need a full towel collection, or are just looking for a luxurious, fluffy spa-like towel, there are countless options on the Canadian market.
Many Canadians seek environmentally friendly materials for their home products, including towels and linens. Buying an eco-friendly towel is great for the planet and often produces a super soft and fluffy material. The Takasa Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Bath Towel Set is a perfect option for those seeking a set that is ethically and organically crafted.
With so many materials used to make bath towels in Canada, choosing the best one is ultimately left to personal preference. The most common fabrics used in bath towels are Egyptian cotton, ring-spun cotton and organic cotton. Egyptian cotton is often the softest but can be the most expensive. For easiest care and durability, ring-spun cotton is a budget-friendly option that will appeal to many users.
Caring for your bath towels properly will ensure a longer lifespan with less pilling and thread damage. Always follow your towel’s specific instructions located on the towel tags for best results. Washing your towels together and not with other laundry is best, as it prevents any towel lint from gathering onto other items.
Bath towels in Canada come in various sizes, and some are better suited for larger users. Those who are tall or heavier may prefer an extra large towel, and the Utopia Towels Luxurious Jumbo Bath Towel is a perfect choice. These towels come in a set of two and will easily wrap around a larger person. Made of terry, these hotel-quality jumbo towels won’t cost that much and will work for Canadians of all sizes.