Women’s Clothing: Miik 🍁

Name: Miik

Products: Women’s clothing

Manufactured In: Toronto, Ontario

Where to Buy: Online and 95 stores across Canada

Website: miik.ca

Canadian Owned: Yes

Bamboo, beech trees, flax and fermented corn sugars are the source of most of Miik’s incredibly soft fabrics.

Miik uses sustainable fabrics and mills, dyes, designs and tailors in the Toronto area. 97% of their fabrics are sourced locally – the remaining 3% are bamboo rayon printed fabrics which can’t be sourced in Canada.