Spend your money wisely.
Most Recent Interviews
- Dominic Dubé: Evive Nutrition Striving To Make Healthy Eating Accessible and Affordable to Everyone
- Shawn Watts, CEO: Corfix Helping Construction Companies Streamline Job Site Paperwork With the Technology They Already Have
- Dr. Liza: dr LIZA Shoes Providing High Heels That Are Not Only Beautiful but Good for Your Body
- Robert Strutin: IMU Studios and iPlayMore.com Helping Gamers Earn a Profit on Every Purchase They Make
- Joe Parenteau: Fable Making It Effortless To Outfit Your Entire Home With Sustainable and Ethically Crafted Home Décor
- Jeff Courey: George Courey Providing Customers With an Alternative to Expensive and Environment-Damaging Disposable Textile Products
Born at the height of the US/Canada trade spat, Made in Canada is compiling a list of Canadian products in one place, so you can support Canadian businesses and Canadian workers. We’re also a fine resource if you’re looking for alternatives to Chinese-made products, given the country’s recent anti-Canadian actions.
For your ease of browsing, you will find Canadian-owned products and companies marked with a 🍁, and publicly traded companies marked with a 📈. All listings have been researched for accuracy as much as possible.
If you’d like to submit a product or company for consideration, please click on Submissions on the menu bar. We also know circumstances can change, so if you spot something that is inaccurate in a listing, let us know by clicking on Contact.