Buying quality bed sheets can be the difference between a poor and a great night’s sleep. Whether you are seeking extensive colour ranges, high thread counts or temperature control, there are many different bed sheet companies and styles. Features like the ease of cleaning and what materials were used in the sheets are often deciding factors when choosing which bed sheets to buy. Our team of bed sheet experts and testers spent hundreds of hours testing an extensive range of bed sheets to see which ones in Canada were the best.
All the bed sheets on our list today were tested for materials, temperature control, thread count and other features. Each tester on our testing team tried multiple bed sheet sets for an extended length of time to ensure a fair review. Only the best bed sheets we tested made it into our review today. Here are our picks for the best bed sheet sets in Canada for 2023.
Best Bed Sheets for Canadians – Our Top 11 Picks
- Best Overall – Silk & Snow Flax Linen Sheets
- Best Cooling – Hush Iced Bamboo Sheets
- Best Size Availability – Silk & Snow Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Best Colour Options – Silk & Snow Percale Sheets
- Best Silky – Casper Sateen Sheets
- Best Egyptian Cotton – Kotn Fitted Sheet and Pillowcase Set
- Best for Allergies – QE Home Aruba Sheets
- Best Linen – Noa French Linen Bedding
- Best for Deep Mattresses – Simons Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Best Temperature Regulation – Benji Bed Sheets
- Best Organic Cotton – Endy Organic Cotton Sheets
Silk & Snow Flax Linen Sheets
It's Great For
- Made of 100% European flax linen, which is cool, crisp, and perfect for those who sleep hot or live in warmer regions of Canada
- Come in 10 different colours
- Available in Full, Queen, and King sizes that fit mattresses up to 15” deep
- Sheets have moisture-wicking properties, which work to remove heat from the sheets as you sleep
- Silk & Snow recommends using a wool dryer ball rather than dryer sheets which might not be suitable for everyone
“The flax linen in these sheets was great for summer months and our testers who sleep warm. Our testers loved the colour options and coordinating duvet covers they could purchase.”
Made of 100% European flax linen, the fabric of the sheet set is sourced from fields in France and Belgium. The linen sleeps incredibly cool and has natural moisture-wicking properties for those who tend to wake up hot and sweaty. These sheets will have you sleeping cool and comfortably night after night, great for those who sleep hot or live in warmer climates.
The Silk & Snow Flax Linen Sheet sets come in Full, Queen and King sizes, which will work great for most Canadians. The included sheet will fit mattresses up to 15” in height. There are ten total colours available to choose from, including White, Pinstripe, Nimbus Grey (light grey), Luna (dark grey), Petal Pink, Oat, Copper, Olive Green, Tempest Blue and Flint Black. No matter what kind of existing bedding you might be trying to match, or the palette of your bedroom decor, one of these sheet sets will work. Silk & Snow makes matching duvet covers and extra sheets and pillowcases for those who are seeking a coordinating bedding set.
To care for these Silk & Snow Flax Linen sheets, machine wash on cold and tumble dry on low. Silk & Snow recommends using a wool dryer ball rather than dryer sheets to keep these in the best long-term condition possible. Washing these sheets a couple of times before use is a good idea as well, as linen can be a bit scratchy at first; however, they get incredibly soft after repeat washes.
Hush Iced Bamboo Cooling Sheets
It's Great For
- The sheets feature Hush Iced Fabric threads that cool body temperatures by wicking away heat and moisture
- The sheets are easy to wash and get softer after each wash
- Made of 100% Organic Viscose Bamboo, which is breathable, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and extremely comfortable
- Eight different colours, offering a wide range to match existing bedding or bedroom decor
- 500 thread count might be higher than necessary, potentially leading to a heavier sheet
- The sheets are made of viscose bamboo, which, while sustainable, can be less durable than other materials
“Our testers woke up completely sweat-free, cool and comfortable after sleeping on these sheets, even in the middle of summer.”
Made of 100% Organic Viscose Bamboo, these sheets are sustainably made and feature Hush Iced Fabric threads, which cool body temperatures by wicking away heat and moisture. The breathable viscose bamboo helps keep night sweats at bay by actively cooling the body through evaporation. The bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, great for all Canadians who suffer from seasonal allergies or have sensitive skin.
The Hush Iced Bamboo Cooling Sheets come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen and King and fit mattresses up to 15”. These sheets are available in multiple colours, including White, Grey, Charcoal (grey-black), Arctic Blue (light blue), Iced Latte (dark cream), Navy, Blush (light pink) and Sage (light green). For those seeking sheets that will match their existing bedding or room, these Hush Iced sheets have colours that will complement nicely. Each sheet set comes with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases.
Those worried about keeping their sheets on the bed will appreciate the corner straps included on these Hush Iced Bamboo Cooling Sheets. This strap goes diagonally across each corner under the mattress to make sure the sheets stay put night after night. The Hush Iced Sheets can be machine washed and dried and get softer after each wash.
Silk & Snow Egyptian Cotton Sheets
Best Size Availability
It's Great For
- Made of 100% Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton, which is soft, supple, and certified by the Cotton Egypt Association
- Sheets feature a sateen weave that keeps the sheet silky and cool
- Are available in all six standard mattress sizes
- Come in five different colours, offering a range to match existing bedding or bedroom decor
- While the sheets are machine washable, they require cold water and like colours, which might not be suitable for all users
“These sheets kept our testers cool and breathable night after night. Our testers loved the extensive sizes they could choose from, as well as the neutral colours that matched their bedrooms.”
Made of 100% Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton certified by the Cotton Egypt Association, these sheets are made to the highest standards. The Silk & Snow sheets have moderate temperature control, and they wick away heat and moisture from those who sleep warm.
Available in all bed sizes, this sheet set is great for every Canadian. Those seeking smaller sizes for children or teens will be happy with the range of options, as will those with California King beds. Each of these sheet sets can fit mattresses up to 15”. The Silk & Snow Egyptian Cotton Sheet Sets come in five colour options, including Tempest Blue (dark blue), Vista (grey-blue), Dusk Grey (light grey), Sand (cream) and White. No matter how your bedroom is decorated or what exciting bedding you have, you can find a colour that will match.
The Twin sizes of this Silk & Snow Sheet Set come with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and one pillowcase. The Full, Queen and both King size set come with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases. Those wanting a complete bedding set to match their sheets can purchase additional pillowcases, duvet covers and sham sets at the time of checkout.
The Silk & Snow Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set can be machine washed and dried. For the best results, the sheets should be washed in cold water and with like colours. They can be tumble dried on low and used with a wool dryer ball instead of a dryer sheet.
Silk & Snow Percale Bed Sheets
Best Colour Options
It's Great For
- Made of 100% natural cotton, which is breathable, soft, and extremely comfortable
- Percale weave that allows for maximum breathability and coolness
- Seven different colours, offering a wide range to match existing bedding or bedroom decor
- While the sheets are machine washable, they can only be tumble dried low
- 200 thread count might be lower than some other premium sheets in the Canadian market
“Our testers were happy with the colour and size options of these sheets and appreciated the organic materials used. They slept cool and comfortable, with no overnight sweating.”
Made of 100% natural cotton, these sheets are percale woven, with one over and one under weave. This process leads to added air circulation and lower body temperatures throughout the night, eliminating night sweats. These sheets are made in Portugal and feature craftsmanship from a local family as well as a sustainable textile facility. All of the dyes used in the sheets are made from organic dyes.
These percale sheet sets come in all six standard mattress sizes, meaning no matter what your existing bed size is, the Silk & Snow Percale Sheets will work for you. The sheets will accommodate mattresses up to 15” deep, which will work for the majority of Canadian mattresses.
Unlike some other sheet sets on the market that only come in a few colours, these sheets are available in 7 different colours, including White, Dusk Grey (light grey), Oat (pale brown), Rosewood (mauve), Truffle (brown), Tempest Blue (dark blue), Sage (light green). The range of colours is perfect for those who are trying to match existing bedding or bedroom decor. Canadians wanting to have a full bedding set can also purchase Silk & Snow duvet covers and shams that match these sheets.
Washing the Silk & Snow Percale Sheets is easy and requires no unique care instructions. The sheets can be machine washed and tumble dried low, alongside all of your existing bedding.
Casper Sateen Sheet Set
It's Great For
- Made from 100% organic cotton, these sheets are cool to the touch
- Available in all standard sizes and four neutral colors
- The fitted sheet can only accommodate a mattress up to 14” high
- The 280 thread count is not as high as some of the other sheets on this list
“Our testers loved the feeling of luxury sateen, which was silky and soft. The lower cost and easy care made these sheets popular with our testers.”
These sheets are made from 100% organic cotton and have a sateen weave, which gives them a lustrous and silky finish. While the 280 thread count is not as high as some others on our list today, these sheets and soft and breathable. Those wanting an airy and soft sheet set will appreciate the lightness of the Casper Sateen Sheets.
These sheets are available in all standard sizes and come in four neutral colours, which include white, grey, oatmilk and brown and will complement most existing comforters or duvets. The Casper fitted sheet can accommodate a mattress up to 14” high. The Twin and Twin Xl sets each come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and one standard pillowcase. The Full and Queen sets also have one fitted and one flat sheet but come with two standard pillows. For the King and California King sheet sets, you can expect a fitted and flat sheet as well as two king-size pillowcases.
Caring for Casper Sateen Sheets is very easy to do at home. They can be machine washed on warm and tumble dried on low. To keep them fresh on a regular basis, a non-chlorine bleach can be used when needed.
Kotn Fitted Sheet and Pillowcase Set
Best Egyptian Cotton
It's Great For
- The sheets are easy to wash and can be machine washed on warm and tumble dried low
- Made of 100% Egyptian cotton, which is soft, durable, and of the highest quality
- The sheets have a 400-thread count, contributing to maximum durability and softness
- The set comes with a fitted sheet and pillowcase only, and does not include a flat sheet. Flat sheets can be purchased individually through KOTN
- The sheets are not available in Twin or California King sizes
“Sleeping on these sheets was like sleeping at a luxury resort. Our testers found them to be soft and smooth, no matter how many times they washed them.”
Made from 100% Egyptian cotton, this fabric has a 400-thread count and is thick and soft. For anyone looking for a sheet set that feels like a luxury hotel, the KOTN Sheet set is a great pick. This set comes with a fitted sheet and pillowcase only and does not include a flat sheet. Flat sheets can be purchased individually through KOTN; however, for those wanting a complete sheet set, as well as additional pillowcases and duvet covers.
Available in three standard sizes, Double, Queen and King, these sheets will fit most Canadian’s mattresses that are up to 16” high. Those looking for Twin or California King sets, though, may need to consider another brand of sheets. The KOTN Sheet Set comes in four soft and calming colours, including white, natural (cream), aluminum (grey) and cashmere (brown). No matter what colour your current comforter or duvet is, these sheets will nicely match. All of KOTN’s Egyptian Sheets are coloured with certified toxic-free dyes.
The KOTN Fitted Sheet & Pillowcase Set is easy to machine wash. For best results, wash on warm and tumble dry low. These luxurious sheets made with silky and strong threads are meant to last for many years.
QE Home Aruba Bamboo Sheets
Best for Allergies
It's Great For
- The sheets have activated charcoal properties that help eliminate odour and bacteria
- Sheets can be machine washed and dried repeatedly without causing fabric pilling or bare threads
- Unique blend of 50% bamboo rayon, 25% charcoal bamboo rayon, and 25% cotton, which is soft, crisp, and cool
- Some users might prefer a different fabric over the bamboo rayon and cotton blend
- Sheets are only available in a heather grey colour, which may limit options for those looking for more variety
“These sheets felt soft and cool, eliminating sweat and heat overnight. Our testers with allergies loved sleeping in healthy and clean sheets .”
These Aruba Bamboo sheets are made from a unique blend of bamboo rayon and cotton, including bamboo that has activated charcoal properties. These innovative sheets have antibacterial, anti-fungal and eliminate odours. The surface of these sheets prevents bacteria growth and is terrific for those with sensitive skin.
Available in all 6 standard size options, these sheets will fit every mattress up to 16” deep. Those with Split-Kings, which are two Twin XL mattresses placed side by side, will appreciate the discount you receive when buying a Split King Sheet Set rather than needing to purchase two Twin XL sets individually. This size is ideal for users who have adjustable bed frames. The QE Home Aruba Bamboo Sheet Set comes in a heather grey colour, which may be a consideration for those looking for more options.
This sheet set can be machine washed on cold water and gentle detergent. For best drying results, you can tumble dry on low or air only. The bamboo blend of sheets is durable and won’t pill or break down no matter how often you wash your sheets.
Noa French Linen Bedding
It's Great For
- 100% French flax linen, which is crisp, cool, and comfortable
- Sheets are stonewashed to feel extra soft from the first night that you sleep on them
- While the sheets are machine washable, Noa recommends line drying these sheets, which could be tricky for many Canadians
- Sheets are only available in two colours
“Our testers loved how lived-in these sheets felt from the first night. Both soft, crisp and cool, our testers found these sheets to be wonderful for warm months.”
Made of 100% French flax linen, the sheets are stonewashed to feel extra soft from the first night that you sleep on them. Crisp and cool, flax linen is extremely breathable and helps reduce temperatures for those who sleep hot. These sheets naturally will wick away moisture, helping anyone who tends to sweat at night stay dry and comfortable.
The Noa French Flax Linen Bedding Set includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases, ensuring a complete sheet set without needing to buy additional products. These sheets come in both Queen and King sizes that fit mattresses up to 15”. They do not come in smaller sizes, which can be a consideration for some Canadians with Twin or Full mattresses. Available in two colours, White and Sand (cream), these sheets are a great neutral base for any existing duvets, comforters or bedrooms.
To wash the Noa French Flax Linen Bedding Set, simply toss it into a washing machine on cold water on a gentle cycle. These linen sheets will get softer with each wash. Noa recommends line drying these sheets, which could be tricky for many Canadians. They can, however, be dried on tumble dry low if line drying is not an option.
Simons Egyptian Cotton & Bamboo Rayon Sheets
Best for Deep Mattresses
It's Great For
- Sheets can easily fit mattresses up to 16” deep, making them a great choice for deep mattresses
- 50% Egyptian cotton and 50% bamboo rayon, which is high quality, durable, and helps with temperature control
- The sheets are only available in two colours, which may limit options for those looking for more variety
- The 330 thread count might be lower than some other premium sheets on the market
“Our testers with deep mattresses loved being able to find these top-of-the-line sheet sets that fit without slipping on, and didn’t have to compromise on comfort or quality.”
This Simons Sheet Set is available in Twin, Double, Queen and King sizes and can easily fit mattresses up to 16” (although the twin only can accommodate 13” tall mattresses). Most sheet sets do not fit mattresses that thick, so this is a perfect choice for anyone trying to find sheets that won’t come up at the corners of the mattress due to poor fit.
Made of 50% Egyptian cotton and 50% bamboo rayon, this blended fabric is high quality and durable. For those who sleep warm, the Egyptian cotton helps reduce body temperature throughout the night and has a silky feel, while the bamboo rayon wicks away moisture.
The Simons Sheet Set is available in two colours, White and Light Grey. These colours will easily complement most Canadians’ existing bedding and room decor and is a great choice for those seeking a simple colour palette. Those seeking a more extensive range of colours may need to look for a different sheet set. The Twin sheet set comes with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and one pillowcase. The Double, Queen and King sheet sets each come with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases that are sized according to which of the sizes you purchase.
The Simons Egyptian Cotton & Bamboo Rayon Sheet Set can be machine washed and dried with your other bedding. For best results, Simons recommends that you do not bleach this sheet set. You can expect these sheets to last multiple years and become softer with each wash.
Benji Bed Sheets Set
Best Temperature Regulation
It's Great For
- Made from high-performance, double-brushed microfiber, which is soft, luxurious, and helps regulate body temperature
- Come in a wide selection of colours and patterns
- Sheets have a 1500-thread count, providing a soft and luxurious feel
- The sheets are made from microfiber, which, while soft and luxurious, may not be as durable or breathable as natural fibers like cotton or linen
“The temperature regulation provided by this sheet set is ideal for Canadians who sleep warm and struggle with night sweats. We love the softer feel of these sheets, too.”
The Benji Bed Sheets Set is made from high-performance, double-brushed microfiber. At 1500 threads per square inch, Canadians get a soft, luxurious feel. These sheets are also easy to care for. They are machine washable and quick-drying, and the wrinkle-free fabric ensures they always look like new.
The high-performance fabric used in these sheets is antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Canadians won’t have to worry about germs, breakouts, or allergic reactions. This sheet set is OEKO-Tex Standard-100 certified, meaning there are no harmful materials or contaminants in the fabric. For Canadians who are environmentally conscious, these sheets are also recyclable.
The Benji Bed Sheets Set comes in sizes Twin XL, Full/Double, Queen, and King. All sizes offer deeper-than-average pockets, which will fit a mattress that is 20″ high. This set includes 1 fitted and 1 flat sheet and two pillowcases (1 pillowcase for the twin XL). Canadians can determine if the temperature-regulating properties of the Benji Bed Sheet Set will work for them thanks to the risk-free 100-night sleep trial.
Endy Organic Cotton Sheets
Best Organic Cotton
It's Great For
- Made of 100% organic cotton, which is breathable, airy, and hypoallergenic
- 300-thread count and a sateen weave, making them silky and soft to the touch
- Set does not include a flat sheet, which is sold separately and might be a consideration for some users
“These sheets were crisp and silky soft, keeping cool throughout the night. Our testers loved the organic cotton that helped keep their mattress free from dust.”
These sheets are made from 100% organic cotton, a 300-thread count that is entirely breathable and airy. This crisp fabric stays cool throughout the night, which is excellent for those who naturally sleep warm, or keep their ambient room temperature high. The organic cotton is naturally 100% hypoallergenic and is a good option for those with seasonal allergies. These sheets are made from a sateen weave, which makes them silky and soft to the touch.
The Despite repeated washing, these Organic Cotton Sheets come in all mattress sizes and are available in four different colours, which include white, grey, blue and sage green. These Endy sheets will accommodate mattress sizes between 8 to 15 inches high. These soft, neutral colours will match most Canadian decor and bedding. The Twin and Twin XL sheet set has a fitted sheet, flat sheet and one pillowcase. The Full, Queen and King sheets each come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases.
For the best washing results, the Endy Organic Cotton sheet set can be machine washed on cold and tumble-dried on low. The sheets will get softer with each wash without pilling and are built to last.
Comparing the Best Bed Sheets for Canadians
|Best||Bed Sheets||Fabric||Thread Count||Colours||Available Sizes|
|Overall||Silk & Snow Flax Linen Sheets||100% European Flax Linen||N/A||White, Pinstripe, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Light Pink, Oat, Copper, Olive Green, Dark Blue, Black||Full, Queen, King|
|Cooling||Hush Iced Bamboo Cooling Sheets||100% Organic Viscose Bamboo||500||White, Grey, Charcoal, Arctic Blue, Iced Latte, Navy, Blush, Sage||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King|
|Size Availability||Silk & Snow Egyptian Cotton Sheets||100% Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton||300||Tempest Blue, Vista, Dusk Grey, Sand, White||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King|
|Colour Options||Silk & Snow Percale Sheets||100% Natural Cotton||200||White, Dusk Grey, Oat, Rosewood, Truffle, Tempest Blue, Sage||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King|
|Silky Feel||Casper Sateen Sheet Set||100% Organic Sateen Cotton||280||White, Grey, Oatmilk, Brown||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King|
|Egyptian Cotton||Kotn Fitted Sheet and Pillowcase Set||100% Egyptian Cotton||400||White, Natural, Aluminum, Cashmere||Double, Queen, King|
|Allergies||QE Home Aruba Bamboo Sheets||50% Bamboo Rayon, 25% Bamboo Charcoal Rayon, 25% Cotton||310||Heather Grey||Twin, Twin XL, Double, Queen, King, Split King, Cal King|
|Linen Sheets||Noa French Linen Bedding||100% French Flax Linen||N/A||White, Sand||Queen, King|
|Deep Mattresses||Simons Egyptian Cotton & Bamboo Rayon Sheets||50% Egyptian Cotton, 50% Bamboo Rayon||330||White, Light Grey||Twin, Queen, King|
|Temperature Regulation||Benji Bed Sheets Set||Microfibre||1500||8 Standard Colours, 3 Limited Edition Colours||Twin XL, Full/Double, Queen, King|
|Organic Cotton||Endy Organic Cotton Sheets||100% Organic Cotton||300||Alpine White, Storm Grey, Glacier Blue, Soft Sage||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King|
How Did We Select the Best Bed Sheets in Canada?
Your bed sheets can drastically change your sleep experience, so choosing the right options was extremely important to us. We looked at performance features, subjected each sheet set to a gauntlet of tests, and worked on long-term usage tests for these sheet sets to determine if they would work well for Canadians. Here are why we chose each of the bed sheet sets in our review today.
- The Silk & Snow Percale Bed Sheets are our top choice for the best overall bed sheets you can buy in Canada. These sheets are available in many sizes and colours and keep sleepers cool with their percale weave and organic materials.
- Canadians who sleep hot, live in warm climates or are looking for the perfect sheets for the summertime will love the Hush Iced Bamboo Cooling Sheets. Made of 100% organic viscose bamboo and infused with Hush Iced threads, these sheets work hard to reduce and regulate body temperatures.
- For those with allergies and sensitive skin, consider the QE Home Aruba Bamboo Sheets. These sheets sleep cool and breathable and are infused with charcoal, which is antibacterial and antifungal. Completely hypoallergenic, these are the healthiest sheets in our review today.
- While many sheet sets are only available in limited size options, the Silk & Snow Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set comes in all six standard mattress sizes and will work for every bed size. The Egyptian cotton is ethically sourced and traced and stays soft night after night.
- Canadians with extra deep mattresses will love the Simons Egyptian Cotton & Bamboo Rayon Sheet Set, meant to accommodate mattresses up to 16” and won’t slip off the edges and corners like many other sheets do. The blended fabric keeps sleepers cool and sweat-free throughout the night.
- The crisp and soft Noa French Flex Linen Bedding Set will have you feeling like you are staying in a summer beach house no matter where you live. These sheets are airy and breathable, helping sleepers stay cool night after night.
- Choosing sheets with many available colour options is important to many Canadians, and the Silk & Snow Flax Linen Sheets deliver the best range. With ten different colours and multiple sizes, these crisp sheets also have great temperature control.
- For the ultimate in quality and luxury, the KOTN Fitted Sheet & Pillowcase Set will remind you of sleeping in a luxury hotel. These 400-thread count Egyptian sheets are soft and smooth and will hold up for years to come.
- Both comfortable and soft, the Endy Organic Cotton Sheets are perfect for those seeking sheets made from sustainable cotton. These sheets are naturally hypoallergenic and silky smooth for a restful night’s sleep.
- The airy double-brushed microfiber in the Benji Bed Sheets Set regulates body temperatures as well as cools and pulls sweat away from sleepers, ensuring that everyone wakes dry and well-rested. This cooling bed sheets set is the best choice for Canadians who regularly wake up with night sweats.
- Canadians seeking a silky sheet set that is soft and smooth will love the Casper Sateen Set, which is luxurious and comfortable. These sheets are affordable and also fantastic for anyone who sleeps warm during the night.
Bed Sheet FAQs
Many Canadians prefer a high thread count, which often leaves the sheets feeling a bit heavier and less breathable, which is great for those who need a warmer, cozier sheet. A lower thread count is usually more breathable, with a more open weave than those higher thread count options. While some may think that a low thread count means the sheets are a lower quality, it simply means that there are fewer threads in a single location, making them better for those who sleep hot.
Many of the bed sheet sets on our list today that are made with 100% cotton are great for warm sleepers. Those that sleep hot or live in warm climates, though, may want to choose the Hush Iced Bamboo Cooling Sheets. The unique Hush Iced Technology used in these sheets will have you sleeping cool and comfortable all night long.
Yes, all the bed sheets featured in our list today can be machine washed. Some of them recommend you wash in cold water, while others can be washed in warm. All of the sheets today can be tumble dried on low, though a couple of them advise to air dry for the best results. Always check the instructions before purchase if easy washability is of concern.
If you are looking for a high-quality sheet set, you should choose a set with an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification. This ensures that the sheets are made without harmful substances, so it’s ideal for the best possible bed sheet sets in Canada. This is a great standard to look for, but it’s far from the only viable option when it comes to sheet certification.
Each set of bed sheets is different, but most of them come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and matching pillowcases. The number and size of the pillowcases varies for each set, so make sure to look into what comes with the set to ensure you get the pieces you need. Some Canadian companies may offer each piece of the sheet set separately, so you can choose the pieces you want. Keep track of what you need before purchasing a bed sheet set.
If you are interested in more eco-conscious, sustainable sheet options, you should choose more sustainable materials. You should choose options like Tencel, bamboo, and organic materials like organic cotton to help reduce carbon in the environment. These materials are not produced the same was as other sheets, which can make a difference when it comes to environmental impact.